Method Savvy, a full-service marketing agency that makes marketing useful through data-driven strategies, seeks a talented Advertising Specialist to join our team on a full-time basis.
The Advertising Specialist is a self-motivated analytical thinker who is responsible for day-to-day management and optimization of client advertising campaigns. Overseeing implementation, testing and measurement, the Advertising Specialist works with the Digital Advertising Team and appropriate agency teams to deliver best-in-class integrated media solutions for our clients.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist with the research and creation of media plans that are strategically appropriate and aligned to client objectives.
- Build, deploy and optimize search engine marketing campaigns in Google AdWords, Bing Ads and related advertising networks.
- Build, deploy and optimize social media advertising campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and other social media advertising networks.
- Trend-spotting using data gathered from digital analytics reporting tools and client data sets.
- Manage testing and media optimization initiatives.
- Assist in the set up and operations of advertising campaign tracking and analytics.
- Proactively contribute ideas to improve campaign performance and maximize ROI.
- Prepare and review campaign performance reports.
- Assist in fielding technical or informational requests related to campaign performance or advertising platform capabilities.
The Advertising Specialist is a detail oriented problem solver who is energized by surfacing insights from raw data and optimizing for improved outcomes. With hands-on digital advertising experience, the Advertising Specialist isn’t afraid to tackle complex challenges in a fast-paced, client-driven environment.
Additional requirements include:
- Demonstrated experience in a digital media agency or advertising department.
- An extraordinarily high attention to detail.
- A working knowledge of Google AdWords and Bing Ads platforms.
- Adept at working within a team and partnering across teams.
- Experience using digital analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Adobe, etc.)
- Demonstrated problem solving and quantitative skills.
- Cool, calm, collected and collaborative.
- Proficient in Excel.
Located in the heart of downtown Durham, NC, our close-knit team enjoys a collaborative work environment that highly regards critical thinking, creativity and accountability. We offer employees:
- A competitive salary.
- Free Health and Dental benefits.
- 401(k) retirement benefits.
- Short and long-term disability insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Unlimited, take it when you need it, vacation.
- Casual dress code.
- A spacious office complete with a foosball table and video games.
- A fully-stocked kitchen that includes a built-in bar.
- Laptop and second monitor.
Please know that we receive a lot of resumes and will not be able to respond to all applicants. Thanks for your patience and understanding.