Method Savvy is an ambitious and growing marketing agency that partners with mid-market and enterprise brands to craft and implement scalable demand generation and customer lifecycle management programs. Our mission is to help good people build great companies by aligning strategic marketing investments to business-level outcomes. Located in the heart of downtown Durham, NC we employ a diverse team of business strategists, creative thinkers, marketing professionals, data analysts, project managers and client service experts. Our organizational culture is open, entrepreneurial, team-oriented, fun and accountable. Wins are celebrated, performance is measured and chronic non-performers are redeployed.
The mission of the Digital Advertising Specialist is to research, plan, execute, and measure successful digital advertising campaigns on platforms like Google AdWords, Facebook ads, and DSPs. As an analytical thinker, and with a passion for testing and campaign optimization, the Digital Advertising Specialist will work with a diverse team of subject matter experts to deliver best-in-class advertising campaigns for B2B and e-commerce brands.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Build, deploy, and optimize digital advertising campaigns on search engines (Google AdWords, Bing Ads, etc.), social media networks (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.), multimedia channels (YouTube, Pandora, etc.) and display advertising networks.
- Research and develop media plans that are strategically appropriate and aligned to clients’ business objectives.
- Analyze advertising campaign data to spot trends and identify performance improvement opportunities.
- Develop and manage A/B testing and optimization initiatives.
- Assist in the setup of digital advertising analytics and campaign attribution models.
- Proactively contribute ideas to improve campaign performance and client maximize return on investment.
- Prepare campaign performance reports.
- Assist in fielding technical or informational requests related to campaign performance or advertising platform capabilities
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience directly managing paid search (PPC) campaigns in Google AdWords or Bing Ads.
- Experience with the demands of a client-driven digital media agency or advertising department.
- 4-year college degree from an accredited institution.
- An extraordinarily high attention to detail.
- Hands-on experiences with the Google Analytics or other web analytics platforms (Adobe, Piwik, Kissmetrics, Mixpanel, etc.).
- Adept at working within a team and partnering across teams.
- A passion for data and demonstrated quantitative problem solving skills.
- Proficient in Excel – the terms Vlookup & pivot table should mean something to you.
- A cool, calm, collected and collaborative nature.
Located in the heart of downtown Durham, NC, our close-knit team enjoys a collaborative work environment that highly regards critical thinking, creativity and accountability. We offer employees:
- A competitive salary.
- Free Health and Dental benefits.
- 401(k) retirement benefits.
- Short and long-term disability insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Unlimited, take it when you need it, vacation.
- Casual dress code.
- A spacious office complete with a foosball table and video games.
- A fully-stocked kitchen that includes a built-in bar.
- Laptop and second monitor.
Please know that we receive a lot of resumes and will not be able to respond to all applicants. Thanks for your patience and understanding.