The country’s largest single price point retailer and their advertising agency, Burkhead Brand Group, needed a practical social media strategy. We helped them build a daily conversation with over 65,000 customers in 12 months.
- Introduce the country’s largest single price point retailer to the social web.
- Build an audience of customers that can be engaged in dialogue on a daily basis.
- Create a community-oriented space for customers to share their enthusiasm for the Dollar Tree brand.
- Increase sales and repeat customer store visits.
- A branded presence on Twitter and Facebook.
- A communications strategy that includes multiple brand related updates per day, 7 days per week.
- Daily monitoring of customer dialogue.
- Development and execution of creative promotions, unique to the social web.
- 65,000+ connections and followers (and growing).
- Research that shows socially connected customers spend more and shop more frequently.
- Hundreds of thousands of consumer impressions per day.