Method SavvyMarketing | Blog
New Year, New Budgets
’Tis budgeting season. And for many companies, this means taking a hard look at the processes and strategies that worked in 2014 and those that didn’t. The smartest companies ring in the New Year by auditing 2014 efforts to understand how to best capitalize on 2015.
Some effective online tools we use to audit performance are:
- Peek to analyze and improve the design and strategy of your landing pages and website
- Hubspot’s Marketing Grader to optimize your top and middle of the funnel marketing activities
- SEO Report Card to enhance your website’s rankings on search engines
- Liz-Rodnitzky Ratio to improve the efficiency of your Pay-Per-Click campaigns
- Moz to measure and improve your search, social, brand and content marketing
Hopefully these tools help you understand your overall performance in 2014 and shed light on the goals you can accomplish in 2015! If after using them you still have questions about turning the corner into the New Year, you can find us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or any Triangle AMA event.
Happy New Year and Happy Planning!